Knotless Rotator Cuff Anchors
The Quattro® Link knotless anchor brings control and efficiency to rotator cuff repair. Its unique suture eyelet design allows for control in tensioning and accepts multiple sutures to accommodate all types of tears. The vented PEEK-OPTIMA® body design creates a strong, stable and reliable platform for optimal tissue-to-bone healing.
- Surgeon- Controlled Tensioning: Individually tension each suture strand, reverse tension (if necessary) and deploy without over-tensioning
- Efficient:Due to the ability to easily accept multiple suture limbs, on average one less anchor is used per case, which reduces cost per procedure and OR time without compromising the quality of patient outcomes
- Versatile: Indicated to easily accept 4 suture limbs (industry standard is 2 limbs) and is compatible with various suture configurations
- Strong, Reliable Repair: 519N pull-out strength, superior knotless fixation compared to other push in knotless anchors
- PEEK-OPTIMA® Technology: Proven material that offers a biomechanically stable construct for healing that will not cause adverse tissue reactions or break down prematurely
- Self Punching Tip Option: Titanium tip attached to the body of the anchor allows for a fast and secure repair option without disrupting post-operative imaging
Intended Use in the United States
The Cayenne Medical, Inc. Quattro® Link Knotless Anchors are intended to be used for the reattachment of soft tissue to bone for the following indications:
- Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
- Foot and Ankle
Intended Use in European Union Countries with CE Mark Designation
The Cayenne Medical, Inc. Quattro® Link Knotless Anchors are intended to be used for the reattachment of soft tissue to bone for shoulder procedures such as Rotator Cuff Repairs.
[product_category category=”quattro” per_page=”12″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”desc”]