Cayenne Medical’s CrossFix® II System is the next generation meniscal repair device offering the flexibility and precision of open suturing techniques through a faster and less invasive all-inside method. The all-suture device also eliminates the risk of chondral injury by securing meniscal tears with the same horizontal or vertical mattress stitch produced with open suturing techniques. CrossFix® II addresses unmet needs in the market by offering an all-suture, simple and safe solution for meniscal repair.
Strong, Safe, and Effective
The CrossFix®II Meniscal Repair System Features:
- Suture Only:Innovative suture only device offers a safe, anatomic repair eliminating the risk of chondral injury commonly seen in competitive devices with plastic implants
- Single Insertion: Dual needle design allows for easy access and delivery to the tear site
- Biomechanically Strong Repair: Delivers biomechanically strong outcomes with 95N of pull-out strength through vertical or horizontal repairs.
- Reproducible Technique: Pre-tied sliding knot provides a simple reduction and a reliable repair
- Introducer: Provides seamless device insertion into the joint space
CrossFix® II is intended for approximation of soft tissue in meniscal repair procedures. Please consult product labels for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and information for use.